Maid Solution specializes in home and office cleaning services. We comply with the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Maid Solution specializes in deep cleaning to sanitize and disinfect your home and office.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has evolved rapidly. We at Maid Solution are prepared to do our part to help prevent the spread of this emerging public health threat. One of the most important things we all can do is stay informed. Pay attention to trusted health resources such as Centers for Disease Control and our local health authorities.
Maid Solution has always taken its role in contributing to public health seriously. Our approach to cleaning is designed to produce the best outcomes for all stakeholders with an emphasis on the safety and health of our team members and the clients we serve. Our cleaning teams are trained to meet Maid Solution’s high standards of cleaning. Every year we take special care to minimize the risks associated with the cold and flu season. Keeping your home clean is one of the most important things we can do to prevent the spread of infectious diseases like the flu or the new coronavirus.
This year, the coronavirus poses an additional challenge we must manage. There is much we still do not know about this virus, but what we do know is that the same measures used to reduce the spread of the cold and flu are the best steps to take to protect ourselves from the coronavirus. In light of health concerns related to coronavirus, Maid Solution is taking additional measures throughout our business:
What Maid Solution is Doing:
- Actively monitoring COVID-19 updates.
- All of our employees participated in a weekly meeting to go over the CDC and WHO cleaning guidelines.
- Each one of our vehicles is equipped with sanitizing hand-wipes and spray sanitizer for hard surfaces.
- None of our employees have recently traveled to any of the affected countries/cities or have been exposed to someone sick with COVID-19.
- We ask our employees to stay home if they are not feeling well. Since our teams meet at the office each morning, we check with every team member to make sure they are well, and we will send them home if they are not.
- Temperature check is done before dispatching teams.
- Team arrive to office on 10 minute intervals for social distancing purposes.
- We are waiving the $40 late-notice cancellation/re-scheduling fee if an appointment needs to be postponed because someone is sick in the client’s household.
When Cleaning Each Home:
- We use disposable gloves, shoe covers and face masks. We will dispose of them in the trash at each property.
- All microfiber rags/cotton terry rags used to clean each home go in a plastic bag to be washed with bleach and hot water daily following CDC GUIDELINES.
- We will disinfect surfaces, especially door handles, light switches and frequently touched objects.
- All trash collected is disposed in each home in tied up plastic bags.
- We use one vacuum bag per home, so nothing is tracked between properties.
- We are using HOSPITAL GRADE cleaning agents that are approved by the EPA for use during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak that are effective to sanitize all surfaces. All of our teams have been trained to use these products.
We train our team members and encourage our clients to use best practices to reduce the chance of spreading infection, including:
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water using a method that removes germs from all parts of the hand, which takes 40 to 60 seconds.
- Carry a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and use it frequently.
- Keep hands away from mouth, nose and eyes – which is how most people get the virus. • Cover mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing.