Commercial / Office Cleaning – Annandale
Maid Solution specializes in office cleaning services, janitorial cleaning service and commercial cleaning for small business. We comply with the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
We have professional equipment and hospital grade disinfectants and supplies to properly sanitize and disinfect your office to make it safe for everyone.
Daily, weekly, monthly, and one-time custom cleaning plans are available,
The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has evolved rapidly. We at Maid Solution are prepared to do our part to help prevent the spread of this emerging public health threat.
Maid Solution has always taken its role in contributing to public health seriously. Our approach to cleaning is designed to produce the best outcomes for all stakeholders with an emphasis on the safety and health of our team members and the clients we serve. Our cleaning teams are trained to meet Maid Solution’s high standards of cleaning. Every year we take special care to minimize the risks associated with the cold and flu season. Keeping your office clean is one of the most important things we can do to prevent the spread of infectious diseases like the flu or the new coronavirus.
This year, the coronavirus poses an additional challenge we must manage. There is much we still do not know about this virus, but what we do know is that the same measures used to reduce the spread of the cold and flu are the best steps to take to protect ourselves from the coronavirus. Considering health concerns related to coronavirus, Maid Solution is taking additional measures throughout our business:
What Maid Solution is Doing:
- Actively monitoring COVID-19 updates.
- All of our employees participated in a weekly meeting to go over the CDC and WHO cleaning guidelines.
- Each one of our vehicles is equipped with sanitizing hand-wipes and spray sanitizer for hard surfaces.
- None of our employees have recently traveled to any of the affected countries/cities or have been exposed to someone sick with COVID-19.
- We ask our employees to stay home if they are not feeling well. Since our teams meet at the office each morning, we check with every team member to make sure they are well, and we will send them home if they are not.
When Cleaning Your Office
- We use gloves, shoe covers and face masks.
- All microfiber rags/cotton terry rags used to clean are properly sanitized
- We use one vacuum bag per office, so nothing is tracked between properties.
- We are using cleaning agents that are approved by the EPA for use during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak that are effective to sanitize all surfaces. All our teams have been trained to use these products
- We train our team members and encourage our clients to use best practices to reduce the chance of spreading infection, including:
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water using a method that removes germs from all parts of the hand, which takes 40 to 60 seconds.
- Carry a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and use it frequently
- Keep hands away from mouth, nose and eyes – which is how most people get the virus.
- Cover mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Restroom cleaning and disinfecting with hospital grade cleaners
- Trash gathering, collection, removal, and recycling
- Stair cleaning
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Entrance, reception area, and foyer disinfecting
- Wipe and disinfect doorknobs, telephones and light switches with hospital grade cleaners
- Kitchen and lounge area cleaning including sinks, countertops, microwaves, toasters, and refrigerators
- Horizontal surface dusting
- High dusting
- Air condition vent cleaning
- Sanitizing all lavatory fixtures, sinks, partitions, walls, etc.
- Interior window washing and blind cleaning
- Cleaning of light fixtures, baseboards.
- Refill toiletry
Call Maid Solution to schedule a free estimate. We will do a walk through so we can customize your service. Our quality manger will be in constant contact to ensure your high standards are met.
703-971-5753 ext. 1
Annandale derives its name from Annandale in Scotland.
The Annandale region is bisected by Accotink Creek, which in Colonial times was a primary link for ocean-going ships that would load tobacco and other goods where Little River Turnpike – Annandale’s oldest road and the first toll road in America – crosses it. With the construction of the Springfield Dam in 1918, Lake Accotink was created to serve as a water source for World War I Army Camp A.A. Humphreys. In 1960, when the lake was no longer needed by the Army, the Fairfax County Park Authority leased the land and finally bought the site in 1965. Today, Lake Accotink is a popular recreation area with bike trails, fishing and boat rentals.
Also along Accotink Creek runs the Fairfax Cross County Trail which provides uninterrupted hiking, biking, running and cross-country skiing for 20 miles in Annandale. The CCT meanders through parks and forests filled with deer, fox, geese and numerous species of native birds. In the spring, Accotink Creek is stocked with trout, and fishermen are often seen wading in its waters.